We are looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer, based in our Denver office. Do you have extensive experience leading business analytics and are a proven expert with Tableau?We are looking for someone that both has the deep technical skills to automate processes, but is just as comfortable reviewing the data and discussing it with executives. Ideally you have experience supporting research initiatives including basic statistical analysis. Developing and executing solid analytical solutions is crucial to this role, so we’d love to hear about your successes. If you get excited about making information functional and accessible and have experience within a SaaS organization (preferably with both web and mobile), we’re excited to talk with you!
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
- Design and develop reporting assets that provide consistent, reliable and automated delivery of data, internally and to our Partners.
- You will be the SME, champion and developer of Tableau analytics
- Be our ‘go to’ expert for information and knowledge of our user engagement
- Provide analytics that identifies usage across user segments and product features
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear business KPIs and build dashboards that provide timely and strategic insights
- Collaborate across the organization to build solutions that serve multiple areas of the business
- Independently design interactive analytic solutions
- Work independently on end to end solutions, from data investigation to visual dashboards
- Troubleshoot production issues and performance tuning
- Ability to take an abstract analytical problems and deliver results quickly and accurately
- Support key research initiatives that might include managing and analyzing user panels, statistical data analysis and creation of written report summarizing outcomes
- Automate key reporting processes
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
- 5-8 years proven experience in business intelligence reporting, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Expert level and advanced experience in Tableau data visualization toolset as a developer, architecting data models, administration and as a SME
- Solid experience in programming languages (R or Perl)
- Strong with SQL for data interrogation and transformation, robust understanding of relational data and ability to manipulate fact data along multiple dimensions.
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Current with new tools and software to promote on-going innovation
- Exude integrity, thought leadership, ambition and reliability
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience managing projects within an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant degree
- A seasoned Ruby or Python & SQL developer with experience building ETL pipelines for transforming relational data into a reportable fact data in a data warehouse.
- Expertise with version control systems, like Git
- Experience in clinical healthcare analytics
- Experience within, or affinity for the mental health services field
- Located in Downtown Denver, CO with great views of the mountains
- Work on-site, with ability to work remote when necessary
- Full Time, with Work-life balance – we don’t expect you to sleep at your desk
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise
- Benefits include:
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k plan
- ST/LT disability
- Life Insurance
- Subsidized parking
- Oh yeah, we also have a stocked fridge, great snacks, plus we’re smart, authentic and fun to work with!
- Submit resume to email@example.com and include your NAME and BUSINESS ANALYST in the subject line
- This position does not offer relocation or remote-only work.
- Qualified candidates will be expected to complete a Tableau exercise as part of the interview process.
myStrength is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. We have preferred partners—-no agency calls or emails please
Our web and mobile programs help people through struggles with depression, anxiety, and substance use –
and improve overall health and wellness every day. Based in Denver, myStrength is a recognized leader and
one of the fastest-growing, digital mental health companies in the US.