It’s been about one year after a State of Emergency was declared and the Opioid Commission issued its recommendations. Where are we now?
Join us to discuss the state of the opioid epidemic in healthcare, including what progress has been made since the commission report release and declaration of a national State of Emergency. Aaron Williams, MA, Senior Director of Training and Technical Assistance for Substance Abuse at the National Council for Behavioral Health, will moderate a discussion with clinical experts about the current state of healthcare as it pertains to moving the needle on the opioid epidemic. We’ll also hear from Bonni Hopkins, PhD, VP Analytic Innovation and Strategy from Beacon Health Options, about how they have used technology to support their efforts.
This webinar is featured as one of a 3-part webinar series from Relias on Addressing Substance Use Disorders (SUDs) and the Opioid Crisis. Click below to learn more!
This complimentary webinar will address the following issues:
- Where should healthcare providers, health systems, health plans and payers go from here?
- How can providers work differently and perform better in prevention and substance use treatment?
- What’s the role of medication-assisted treatment (MAT)?
- How can the newest digital tools impact self-reported opioid use, quality of life and health outcomes?
- What is the role of research in shaping technology to help manage healthcare crises?
- How can providers best address chronic pain and other behavioral health comorbidities with the best clinical and cost outcomes?
- What role can predictive modeling play to ensure good opioid stewardship, reduced risk and prevention of dependence?