We are looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented QA Automation Engineer, based in our Denver office.We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing & quality. Is your day complete only when you’ve found that obscure edge case bug? Do you feel supremely satisfied when you watch your UI automation execute on devices? Or do you revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day? If the answer to any of these is yes, then we should talk.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
- Developing the test case suite for a new feature
- Automating the world with your favorite mobile automation suite
- Building complex test data sets
- Plain ol’ manual test case execution
- Creating a multi-platform test strategy - mobile and web
- Exploratory testing feature areas of the application on devices
- Participating in sprint planning and design meetings to help deliver quality at the earliest stages
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
- A passion for quality assurance and experience building BDD test cases
- Experience testing native mobile applications across devices and iOS / Android
- Experience automating with Appium, Xamarin UITest or another native mobile automation fx
- Solid knowledge of SQL and RESTful API consumption
- Passion for working at a growing company and helping shape product ideas that help people with behavioral health challenges.
- Experience testing responsive web applications
- Experience testing APIs with Postman or another tool
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as bash
- Located in Downtown Denver, CO with great views of the mountains
- Work on-site, with ability to work remote when necessary
- Full Time, with Work-life balance – we don’t expect you to sleep at your desk
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise
- Benefits include:
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k plan
- ST/LT disability
- Life Insurance
- Subsidized parking
- Oh yeah, we also have catered lunches, a stocked fridge, great snacks, plus we’re smart, authentic and fun to work with!
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your NAME and QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER in the subject line
- This position does not offer relocation or remote-only work.
myStrength is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. We have preferred partners—-no agency calls or emails please
Our web and mobile programs help people through struggles with depression, anxiety, and substance use –
and improve overall health and wellness every day. Based in Denver, myStrength is a recognized leader and
one of the fastest-growing, digital mental health companies in the US.